Dead By Daylight. So Very Tired

Like so much wrong right now it ain't funny. And these are just a few so if anyone wants to share their pains or opinions, feel free. WARNING LONG TEXT

Priority: For one, I've noticed as a killer that even though survivors are waiting at pallets to drop them. They get locked in Self Care animation. And they are looking at the pallet, looking at me. So many times this priority mania has procked. I went to disarm a trap by a window yesterday and it gave me the action to and all and still it vaccume me to vault the window and I step in the trap. Same as when I go to rescue a survivor by a window. I go for save only to get prioritised to the window. I've seen someone Self Care on hatch while its active which is a pain if you worked hard all game to get that stuffed.

Doctor: Borrowed Time activated for my teammate yesterday, we were on coms. He tried taking a hit with Borrowed having 10 secs left. He got hit just a moment later and he went down against the Doctor. Then he got a reverse DS and even though he got it, THAT didnt trigger xD

Latency and Hitbox: I'm on the other side of the window just as the killer starts his lunge. I've just started running with Lithe at endgame as I'm smacked down to NOED. Which was the difference of me looping long enough for my only alive teammate to get the gate or us both dying.

So gg devs. Same old same old unfortunately 😕

Comments

  • Just going to comment on the doctor thing: borrowed time is supposed to protect the person who came out of the hook, to make killer go for the one who saved. Its not to tank a hit. Lately if you do that, I'll make sure to wait enough time and get you down again. Did you see his skill check? Your friend TOLD you he got it, but this you see it?

    Oh and the latency thing, guess what? Its on both sides, grabs have been getting denied even though killers get the animation for months now!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @tlehky said:

    Let me take ######### at latency grabs too.

    Yday hooked a guy, claud instantly went for save in front of me "hugging the survivor with short m1 clicky on the hook"; pulled out over 7 "denied grab animations" in a row.

    Still didnt grab her because why should I. Maybe it's a good idea when you deny that grab few times to give the grab straight away after few "failed" grabs because you literally see your hand(or claw... whatever killer has at the moment 🤣) grabbing that twat XD

    Grab animations have been broken for a while. Had those same issues gen grabbing as GhostyBoi. That and when I went to grab a downed survivor, it froze me in place for 10 seconds as he Unbrakeables and gets away 🤣

  • @BlindMole said:

    Just going to comment on the doctor thing: borrowed time is supposed to protect the person who came out of the hook, to make killer go for the one who saved. Its not to tank a hit. Lately if you do that, I'll make sure to wait enough time and get you down again. Did you see his skill check? Your friend TOLD you he got it, but this you see it?

    Oh and the latency thing, guess what? Its on both sides, grabs have been getting denied even though killers get the animation for months now!

    Use Borrow however you see fit. End of. It's on killer if they decide to hit or not. And yes I seen it, we're living under same roof, they recorded it. I get latency has been acting up, I've suffered alot of grab denies. But I still think getting hit way past the point of 'No f#cking way' is worse.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297653#Comment_1297653

    Use Borrow however you see fit. End of. It's on killer if they decide to hit or not. And yes I seen it, we're living under same roof, they recorded it. I get latency has been acting up, I've suffered alot of grab denies. But I still think getting hit way past the point of 'No f#cking way' is worse.

    Fair enough, and yes latency screws over both sides. If i could say anything to you is... Don't wait until the burn out to happen, i know i sometimes stop playing this game for a few weeks to let all these things go.

  • @BlindMole said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297677#Comment_1297677

    Fair enough, and yes latency screws over both sides. If i could say anything to you is... Don't wait until the burn out to happen, i know i sometimes stop playing this game for a few weeks to let all these things go.

    Yeah I get you. Just so many issues. My other teammate saved pictures of a skill check from his previous game carrying over and cementing on his screen in the next game xD we were against Doc and he had to tap every action. Imagine having to tap to get out of tier 3 and screaming randomly to bring progress down xD

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297684#Comment_1297684

    Yeah I get you. Just so many issues. My other teammate saved pictures of a skill check from his previous game carrying over and cementing on his screen in the next game xD we were against Doc and he had to tap every action. Imagine having to tap to get out of tier 3 and screaming randomly to bring progress down xD

    Lol Holy cow! That must've been interesting! XD

    Hope you can get better luck next time! May the force be with you

  • @BlindMole said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297691#Comment_1297691

    Lol Holy cow! That must've been interesting! XD

    Hope you can get better luck next time! May the force be with you

    And with you man. Think I'm gonna play lvl 1 Trapper and mess around a bit to cool off xD

  • @tlehky said:

    Let me take ######### at latency grabs too.

    Yday hooked a guy, claud instantly went for save in front of me "hugging the survivor with short m1 clicky on the hook"; pulled out over 7 "denied grab animations" in a row.

    Still didnt grab her because why should I. Maybe it's a good idea when you deny that grab few times to give the grab straight away after few "failed" grabs because you literally see your hand(or claw... whatever killer has at the moment 🤣) grabbing that twat XD

    Try playing Nurse and going for grabs. I'm lucky if they get injured, usually they just walk away mid grab while i get double punished. How fun.