QoL change for Breakout
I'll keep it short: it would be nice if the perk icon was normally greyed out and it lighted up when active. It would help estimating the right distance to keep to make the perk effective.
I'll keep it short: it would be nice if the perk icon was normally greyed out and it lighted up when active. It would help estimating the right distance to keep to make the perk effective.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldnt keeping track of the Haste icon on the right side of the screen be an already good enough way to gauge if its active or not?
@PigNRun is right. The fact that you gain Haste when in range is indication enough.
I'm dumb, I forgot about that.
It still would be helpful. Nothing wrong with more visibility.