M&A 3 vs Sloppy Butcher 3 on Trapper
I’ve been using M&A 3 on my Trapper to make it harder for Survivors to know where I’m placing traps using the reduced TR. Now that Sloppy Butcher has been buffed and seems pretty decent now, I’m considering using it as a replacement for M&A. I’m not sure the Mangled status effect will stack with Trapper’s add-ons or not, but I have around twenty Serrated Jaws (trapped Survivor has the Hemorrhage effect) and a few Rusted Jaws (trapped Survivor receives Mangled effect) ready. My other perks are BBQ 1, Nurse’s 1, and Brutal Strength 2.
Comments
Also, I'm fairly certain the traps won't apply the mangled effect from Sloppy Butcher. So the Rusted Jaws effect will take place if they are trapped, to be replaced by the Sloppy Butcher effect if they are hit. Sloppy 3 is "Considerably" while Rusted is "Moderately". A trapper main could probably clarify that better, though.