Devour Hope is bugged

Hello, as of May 23rd, 2020 North America @ 9:50pm I was able to get 5 tokens for devour hope. I was playing hag with perks: Devour hope, insidious, monitor and abuse, and spies from the shadows. I was able to mori Claudette but every other survivor I couldn't. I was able to get the prompt R2 for Mori or Kill but it never registered when I held down the button. I tried pressing the button but no kill or mori. I'm posting this for the devs to see. No hate, just reporting a big. :) I would greatly appreciate it if this was fixed. Thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I was playing on a PS4 btw

  • @Techmonkeyur86 said:

    Hello, as of May 23rd, 2020 North America @ 9:50pm I was able to get 5 tokens for devour hope. I was playing hag with perks: Devour hope, insidious, monitor and abuse, and spies from the shadows. I was able to mori Claudette but every other survivor I couldn't. I was able to get the prompt R2 for Mori or Kill but it never registered when I held down the button. I tried pressing the button but no kill or mori. I'm posting this for the devs to see. No hate, just reporting a big. :) I would greatly appreciate it if this was fixed. Thank you.

    Maybe the survivors broke your totem? You did not hear any loud explosions, as if struck by lightning or thunder?