Have they made fractured cowshed worse then before? Or they haven't done anything to this map?
Just play a match I which the window in the killer shack was facing an infinite, and nex to to the infinite there was another window into a jungle gym. Holy fk
Comments
infinite?
It's possible that it's just bad Map RNG that was the cause, however if you do find this again I suggest you record or at least take snapshots of it to report because I think the devs are trying to eliminate as much ACTUAL infinites as they can.
Yeah I had a double pallet spawn on coal tower today. Was a strange sight after hook and pallet placement rework.
I think double pallets only happen when the game runs out of spots to place them.
I think so and it was only at one loop. Just was an eyebrow raising moment. I was thankful the survivors didn't notice it while I was playing Clown.
Will sure do. I think the devs didn't completely remove the broken tiles, just added some that are a bit more fair, this you can still run into theses broken tiles.