Still no red rank killers on in eastern US in the evening I see
So I stopped playing DbD for a while shortly after Oni came out, since I had other games coming out that were attracting my attention more. Came back a few days ago to get into the swing of things, and...it's just not fun playing killer still after about 9 PM EST, and definitely by 10. Instant lobbies as a low purple/high green as I re-acclimate to the game, but it's full of red ranks who actually deserve the role, as opposed to the reds I run into at other times queuing with lower ranked friends.
I'm extremely rusty and behind on my techs (man did fast vaulting get safer since I left!) so while I'm able to 4k relatively reliably when against others my rank, the people who never stopped playing and know exactly how to exploit survivor walk all over me and there's not much I can do. Was kinda hoping it'd be better to play in the evenings (and I don't play survivor later on at night because, while it is more relaxing, it's harder to cool down after playing which is detrimental for sleep) but nope, still a "play before 9 PM to avoid getting shoved up as far as your matchmaking rank will let you." If I were to play a ton for a month I'd be able to verse those guys again like I used to, but for now it's just impossible. Really wish there were more killers playing later on in the evening.
Comments
Yeah and that is pretty much why there will always be a lack of killers. New killers get a lobby of reds and swear the game off lol.
Match making is going to get fixed next year or some ######### when ever they get done pumping out the next 189 different nea cosmetics to help her not look like she suffers from scurvy all while having a mild yeast infection.
Great Nea analogy
Yus.
Ive been on all afternoon 🤷♂️
.... You are one person unless you are some godlike deity then can play multiple games at once across multiple platforms if so by all means please help out the newer killers and soak up all dem reds !
I think that this game would benefit from a legitimate competitor, force the devs to stop resting on their laurels.
From my experience, the worst time to play any competitive game is after dinner into the late night. Cause that's when all the good players are on. Playing in the morning takes a little longer to find games but there's certainly less try hards.
Mein Gott that graphic Nea visual tho....
Some times you need a healthy yet blunt dose of truth with a sprinkle of sour cream / humor to get your point across.
Thanks for reading !