If it’s pennywise the clown who would the survivor be?
I’m hoping Beverly but Maybe like the legion but the whole loser club and different outfits switch what character you play.
what do y’all think?
I’m hoping Beverly but Maybe like the legion but the whole loser club and different outfits switch what character you play.
what do y’all think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it was Beverly one of her perks would be to get down with another survivor and give them some kind of buff.
hahaha
Lol, this made me chuckle.
Bill, Ritchie or Eddy probably- I'd be okay with Beverly tho :D
I'd expect Bill.
They said it’s a mysterious survivor. Could be from an other franchise maybe. Tommy Jarvis for example.