Killer Klowns From•Outer•Space? Anyone? [Yes that's how the movie spells it.]
I know this may seem random and all,[including the whole problem with people wanting pennywise,.. but what about the movie Killer Klowns From•Outer•Space? It may seem random but as a child. Ever since I saw that movie I thought they were pretty scary! And yet I know there is like.. many many clowns from that movie, but what about just a couple picks? My favorites are Shorty and Fatso? I certainly think Fatso is the scariest out of them all.. Especially when he smiles with that big grin of his. It gives me the chills, but this what just a thought of some new killers after all this stuff with the Anniversary released stuff, having a clown that cam wrap you up with a cotton candy gun would be pretty funny as well! But there laughs.. ehck.. makes me wanna go hide. Anyways I hope you all enjoy my killer idea!

Comments
This movie was..... Epic!
I'd like them as killers
I'd be fun
Yeah, Killer Klowns all the way! They had the Haunted House at last years' Halloween Horror Nights and it was one of the best! I can imagine them with the cotton candy guns... :)
they're kinda spoopy, but i'd prefer it if pennywise takes priority.