The Huntress is a Rejected Disney Princess!
I'm a Piggy main, but just yesterday i downloaded The Huntress for the soul reason that she sings...
Literally i want to roam around the map just singing my lullaby, intimidating survivers, letting them know im on my way to sing to them, hatchets in hand.
I can't friggin get a kill and most keep escaping, but hell i am singing and that makes me happy.
Before i went offline i played one more match with my Lil miss Piggy pork chops, and killed everyone...seems i am destined to play The Pig.
Comments
I’d dig an Czar princess inspired outfit for her.
On console she sucks....
♪ LET ME THROW! LET ME THROW!
I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!
LET ME THROW! LET ME THROW!
I'VE GOT HATCHETS BEHIND THAT DOOR!
I DON'T CARE IF I HIT OR MISSSSS!
My aim was never good anyway♪
She's literally Snow White in killer form
Brings a tear to my eyes~
Yeah...No
Believe me she's a lot more powerful than you think. If there's any killer that isn't very good on Console it's the nurse but even I've been proved somewhat Wrong by that recently
The fact that she probably looks normal and could be your neighbor makes it much more scary, in my opinion.
I've always been a fan of Killers that live normal lives otherwise. You could say that Anna the Huntress 'just wants a quiet life.'
I aim to water.
If you want a Killer wth a normal life, that's Pighead in a nutshell. Take off the mask and she could be at a grocery store right now, you wouldn't even know it...and she is the tiniest killer, so tini