Why are lockers so bugged right now?
Seriously, is it just me experiencing all these bugs including lockers?
Can't jump out when I want to
If a killer pulls me out, my body shows up outside the locker, about a foot in front of it, and not inside it like it should for the animation. Usually results in glitched hooks, which is a different story (where you're hooked, but are about 5 feet from the hook, and when you're unhooked you end up there as well.)
Sometimes when I'm pulled out of the locker, and the point above happens- I cannot wiggle, and if I'm hooked, I sometimes can't struggle. HOWEVER, even though I can't struggle (aka I can't press my spacebar to struggle, as the prompt won't show up) it will still make me struggle as if I was pressing my struggle button, even if I'm not even touching my keyboard. Found this bug in KYF when I wanted to let myself die and it wouldn't let me, LOL.
Is it just me experiencing this issues A LOT? I can't use head on much anymore because of it, either. Kind of sad but it's a meh.
Comments
It fits the theme of everything else in the game being bugged.
True true...
Did I ever mention that vpning from China and hitting you from 8 feet away is still okay? :0