Can we have a Dead By Daylight Minecraft Mash-Up?
Please I like Minecraft and it will be tons more fun playing as your favorite Survivor or Killer AND to be able to explore Dead By Daylight realms but in Minecraft. PLEASE DO IT!!!
Please I like Minecraft and it will be tons more fun playing as your favorite Survivor or Killer AND to be able to explore Dead By Daylight realms but in Minecraft. PLEASE DO IT!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking of remaking some dbd maps in Minecraft. But I didn't do anything till now.
So do you want this too? I seriously love the possibilities. And, Minecraft has better hair and art than most custom packs. Since the hair can go even to the feet. I wonder how Claudette would look...