I've asked this once before but got no answear.

Why ami called: Skorpanio Member and not just 'Skorpanio'
???
Plez halp mi figur dis aut!
@Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen

Comments

  • Maybe cause you're a member of the community OMEGALUL

  • A valid question @Skorpanio . (As are all questions.)

    The users of the forum are divided into groups. Member, Moderator, Community Manager, Admin.....etc.

    The word "Member" is beside your name to tell everyone and you, which group you are currently a part of.

    This is useful for noticing members of a different group, or if you are a part of multiple groups, to distinguish which one you are currently using.

    I hope this explanation helped.

  • @ceridwen309 said:
    A valid question @Skorpanio . (As are all questions.)

    The users of the forum are divided into groups. Member, Moderator, Community Manager, Admin.....etc.

    The word "Member" is beside your name to tell everyone and you, which group you are currently a part of.

    This is useful for noticing members of a different group, or if you are a part of multiple groups, to distinguish which one you are currently using.

    I hope this explanation helped.

    I never thought about that.
    Big Thanks!