Is it even possible to double pip with Plague?

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I started like 3 days ago with the killer adept achievements on Rank 1. I did them all in sequence from trapper to plague. I knew it wouldn't be easy with her, but I'm beginning to doubt if it's even possible. I had about 6-7 games. All 4k. But somehow I can't get a better malicious emblem. Gold Malicious every single time. 


How did you do it?

Comments

  • Yes.

    381210_20200504195936_1.png

    The Emblem System especially on the Wiki can be a bit confusing, but I think as long as you keep farming hits off of Survivors you should be able to get Iridescent Malicious pretty easily, even if they do heal. Also try to make sure to triple hook Survivors, I don't know if that effects that Emblem or not but the Wiki states that everytime the Survivor reaches a new hook state, you get 2 points added towards the Emblem.

  • plague main here


    Lots of vomit

    Forcing them to cleans with stuff like thana,

    pop and surge for slowdown

    three gen lots of injuries then using the corrupt to multi down

    slug eat the DS after puking them while they down

    Force one down the basement and puke on all the lockers n hooks at once by spinning and spraying

    double pip all the time


    For the adept tho its about getting lucky and deranking / farming the noobs.

    Killer adepts are best done the first two weeks they come out or not at all because at this point counterplay is too strong. That and she needs a slight buff.

    Like natural thana if they refuse to cleans or something

  • Nvm. Got the achievement finally. You just don't use your power and that's it I guess.

  • DbD25.png

    I've done it. Not easy, though.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I started like 3 days ago with the killer adept achievements on Rank 1. I did them all in sequence from trapper to plague. I knew it wouldn't be easy with her, but I'm beginning to doubt if it's even possible. I had about 6-7 games. All 4k. But somehow I can't get a better malicious emblem. Gold Malicious every single time. 

    How did you do it?

    You usually can if survivors cleanse. But if they don't you're gonna 1 pip. They really should make it so if plague hits a survivor with max infection that it counts as "2 hits" for the purposes of bloodpoints and emblems.