Legion stuck in Asylum window

Step 1 : Boot the game.

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match.

Step 3 : In-game, vault a window as Legion (while in Feral Frenzy).

Step 4 : Stuck in a window. could not move. Could attack and activate Feral Frenzy. Could not pick up downed survivor while stuck.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Legion
  • Perks played: Monitor and Abuse, Enduring, Pop goes the Weasel, Blood Warden.
  • Map: Crotus Prenn Asylum.
  • Frequency of the issue: Once.


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I will add as Legion there are some windows I cannot vault while in Frenzy. I encountered one such window in the main building of Asylum (the one in the part that looks like it has greenhouse windows). I did not get stuck, just looked like I was going to vault for a second, then animation stopped and I was still on the same side I started.

    When I ended Frenzy I could vault the window normally.