My Joey is a Julie?

I just noticed that the Legion "Empty Stare" mask changes the Legion's character.

I Actually use the Joey's black hoodie. Once I got the season pass mask I went straight to the customization and equip it and I noticed something. The body shape of Joey has changed to Julie's, even the animation. Now it looks like a Julie but it has a "beard-like shadow" under the chin.

I don't know why but this one maske is the only one that changes the avatar, even the default Julie's doesn't.

Comments

  • idk about you, but I love that there's a mask that changes the character. It opens up so many new customization options!

  • @Exerlin said:

    idk about you, but I love that there's a mask that changes the character. It opens up so many new customization options!

    I didn't think about this possibility. You're kinda right! o/

  • That's so weird, I wonder if it's actually a bug. That sounds hilarious though. I was waiting to get those customizations because I think they're really cool, so I had no clue, but I'm looking forward to be a Julie with a beard. :)

  • It's a bug. It gives any Legion Julie's animations. They still sound like themselves though.