Discussion about Freddy and Clown
No, I'm not going to say 'Freddy beats me so therefore hE's OvErPoWeReD'.
I want to discuss how his current power has killed another killer: The Clown.
In todays meta, the Clown is almost non existent, why? Because Freddy exists. This has lead to less diversity as Freddy does what Clown does, but doesn't need to reload at all and he can teleport on top of that.
Now, there's a few ways to fix this: Buff Clown to a whole new extent; or just simply remove Freddy's snares.
Slowing survivors down SHOULD be unique to Clown only, and Freddy being able to do this has reduced Clown's usage considerably. I personally believe the devs should remove Snares from Freddy, and the clown issue would sort itself out. Make Dream pallets base, and rework some addons so they fit better.
Or how else would you guys make Clown return into the meta, while also getting rid of the Freddy complaints? That's my solution which I think is best for removing complaints and bringing Clown back.
Comments
Is he?
He seems like a solid A tier. I can't think of the last time I saw a reliable list with him in S.