So there is this new exclusive offering in mobile

image.png

If for some reason you don't noice, I'm talking about the ultrarare offering from the Dwight, my friend shared this screenshot and says it gives you double XP.

Again dbd mobile and their free exclusivities because behaviour noticed how much we liked them.

Yeah they keep on not explaining why they don't release all this content to pc/consoles.

Comments

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1301729#Comment_1301729

    "Yeah man we totally did work beforehand" sweating

    They STILL haven't fixed the following bugs that only showed up when dedicated servers came out:

    1. Grabs work maybe 5% of the time
    2. Lunges randomly lock you in place instead of lunging, wasting a swing and giving the survivor distance
    3. Sometimes when you "grab" a survivor, the game catastrophically shits itself and locks you into the carry position, rendering the survivor in question invisible and preventing you from catching anybody else. Even if you DO down somebody, the game wont let you pick them up, and you can't drop or hook the ghost

    And that's ignoring the fact that I have yet to see a game with under 60ms ping. That's nearly a full second of latency, it's no wonder bullshit hits are so prevalent

    So if I've understood you correctly, your reasoning is that because there are still bugs in the game, that means the developers didn't work on it at all to prepare it for dedicated servers? There's not much I can say to that that @Lycidas hasn't already, so I'll just say that doesn't follow logically at all and leave it at that.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303293#Comment_1303293

    So if I've understood you correctly, your reasoning is that because there are still bugs in the game, that means the developers didn't work on it at all to prepare it for dedicated servers? There's not much I can say to that that @Lycidas hasn't already, so I'll just say that doesn't follow logically at all and leave it at that.

    I don't expect a bug-free experience, I expect an experience free of CATASTROPHIC bugs. the third bug guarantees a 0k or a DC penalty

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303334#Comment_1303334

    They don't but the community do, which is why I said custom servers.

    PAYDAY 2 has an average of 100-120 ms and their connection is peer to peer. And that worked out fine for them.

    Also you're implying DBD is competitive, it's not.

    @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303331#Comment_1303331

    DBD is not competitive, and is still playable if you have a ping of 120ms.

    Can it be improved? Probably.

    Is it worth to do it now? Probably not.

    Does it makes sense to keep arguing with you about how a game works? Not really, so I'll stop here, bye.

    If you honestly don't think DbD is a competitve game, you need to wake up and smell the roses. I have NEVER seen any "non-competitive" game with as much divisiveness and toxic rancor between the two sides. Also, custom servers is an even shittier excuse as they aren't even MANAGED by Valve

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303353#Comment_1303353

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303361#Comment_1303361

    If you honestly don't think DbD is a competitve game, you need to wake up and smell the roses. I have NEVER seen any "non-competitive" game with as much divisiveness and toxic rancor between the two sides.

    The game itself is not competitive.

    The Community, is. There's a difference.

    I'm also a competitive player when it comes to this game, I will hold no punches whether I am playing as Survivor or Killer. But the game itself is as casual as it gets.

1 2 ›