For the people is not for people

Yo! I've been streaming this game for a while now and consider myself at least adequate so I figured I'd toss out an opinion that keeps coming up while playing. I love the For the People perk Zarina brought into the game and think it's great help in sticky situations, today alone it got an extra person out the gates where they otherwise definitely would not have. The issue is what I get out of it. I still play it because it's a team game and helps the team, but no heal points? No altruism? How much more altruistic can you get than literally sacrificing your health state for another survivor? I know it's time based for healing or progress based but you get 250 points for walking past a survivor sometimes, so I think the devs can figure out giving someone who's sacrificing a lot and staying broken for a while a little bit more than 13 heal points and a bronze altruism medal. I don't even get the obsession points sometimes because of how prominent decisive strike is, and that's not a respite to begin with because it's not survival it's team play.

Anyone else feel scammed when they save someone by a whole lot then get 10 points for it?

Comments