Botany knowledge, autodidact, inner strength, and solidarity
I believe that all healing or health state related perks should be revealed to all nearby survivors when in use or when they are ready to be used, similarly to leader or we'll make it. Examples of this could be if you've been unhooked and your teammate has botany knowledge or autodidact you'll know they will heal you faster than normal, maybe if you unhook somebody and they have inner strength you'll know they'll heal themselves easily without your help. Knowing if your teammate has solidarity or not will help you make more efficient time related decisions (big if on that though nobody uses solidarity). Perhaps this idea could be also be of use for more co-op related perks such as breakout or mettle of man.
Pretty much what I'm trying to say is please buff solo queue please I should know what perks my team is running please.😥
Comments
I think that it would be good if survivors were able to see, what perks others are running in the lobby.