Warm Welcome Back?
I'm not sure I want to work my way back up to red ranks if this is the company I'll keep.
Two chat logs from the same pre-match set up joined together below:
I'm not sure I want to work my way back up to red ranks if this is the company I'll keep.
Two chat logs from the same pre-match set up joined together below:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kate mains smh
Is it weird that I find all prestige 3 Kate outfits are usually rude and intimidating 😂 ?
Because nobody likes Neas? Her face looks like she just got squished between a dumpster truck and a brick wall.
Not at all
Kates are easily the mean girls of DBD. There are no outliers.
This post was made by Anti-Kate Gang
Nice work formatting the picture and yeah - sounds par for the course if you get the wrong swf, unfortunately.