What is the best HUNTRESS build?
What is the 'best' huntress build, in your opinion, and why?
Isn't she pretty. ๐
What is the 'best' huntress build, in your opinion, and why?
Isn't she pretty. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shadowborn, BBQ, whispers, pick a perk, brutal strength or enduring are both good
nurse and bbq a must, whispers a good reliable third perk, the forth is up to you, I like to run ruin, deerstalker, lightborn (when needed obv), monitor, corrupt intervention.
I like BBQ & Chili and Whispers as good base perks. The other two can usually be personal preference. I personally like using Nurse's Calling and Thanatophobia.
Any build with iri head+infantry belt. Your welcome.
ruin = because you don't have time to kick gens
whispers - to find survivors early, because you don't have to look for them while moving at 110%
bbq - for info
iron maiden - for info and quick reloads
๐
I don't run those, I like to actually play my Huntress. ๐