Funny Hook Moments.
Just got this one today. Wasnt this meant to be fixed? Or just said to be fixed? Either way, post your funny hook moments if ye have any.
Just got this one today. Wasnt this meant to be fixed? Or just said to be fixed? Either way, post your funny hook moments if ye have any.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This Claud was stuck IN the hook so me (as nurse) and the other survivors danced around her. I stayed with her as the egc timer widdeled down and the entity finally took her soul. ๐
That was so nice of you. Nobody should be alone to die ๐ญ
I haven't had a single time where my character is in the correct position on the hook since the patch, its hilarious
A teammate of mine had this yesterday...I ran up to where her body was and couldn't off hook her...so I ran over to the empty hook and it let me "off hook" her 6 feet away ๐ I wondered if it looked the same for her or if I just looked crazy stopping 6 feet from the hook doing nothing for a second. LOL
I sent this pic to the Dave player. He didnt have it on his screen but he replied back saying "Dude, I'm flying!" ๐คฃ