How do I delete my discussions
Please help.
Please help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ll explain what I’m trying to gain from the killer. The Wendigo’s design is to counter some loops by leaping and climbing over walls. If you Leap onto a wall you can climb briefly. Sorry forgot to explain that. So technically on Jungle Jim’s you can leap over walls to counter loops. He can also lurk to gain ground against targets and the bite would end off a chase like Demogorgon. This killer is designed to be ruthless in chases and will always be getting its claws dirty. However, he doesn’t care much about generators. It just wants to kill.