Consistency with Ghostface Snap Out
Is there any way that this could be a thing? I have been playing games against GF all night and literal staring contests that won't snap him out of stalking. This is without him going into cover or breaking line of sight. All I would like is for it to be consistent as there are other times where I am not intending to focus on him and he's just in the side of my screen and that snaps him out of it.
The feels bad moment of not breaking him out of stalk to then get exposed and him still be without a heart beat or red stain for the ensuing chase is just a terrible feeling. I understand that's his power and stealth killer should be able to do that if he is playing the angles well, but I dislike staring at him to no affect and him still getting all the perks as if he played a good stealth game.
It would be cool if there was a training ground (without needing to do KYF) to work on some of the mechanics like this. Like snap out radius and angles that work and covers that do or do not break line of sight etc.
Comments
I think it's bullshit that whenever he's stalking he gets a notification even if you only glance his way for a split second. Because if he's not focused on You then he is now.