Why do you lose pwyf even if a hit doesn't connect?
It never made sense that you would lose it even when you don't hit anyone. Makes sense if you DO hit them, but not really as much as when you miss.
It never made sense that you would lose it even when you don't hit anyone. Makes sense if you DO hit them, but not really as much as when you miss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t miss.
I don't even run the perk, so don't pull that card bud. I just asked a simple question. And from your discussions you are the last person I need an opinion from.
Run along now.
Read the perk description. Performing a Basic or Special Attack will consume 1 Token.
Yeah but I feel like it should consume 1 token if you actually hit someone. It doesn't change how weird it is.
Because being able to move as fast as you do with 3 stacks is really strong, so the balance to that is you need to be good to utilize it
Ok now THAT makes sense. I never really used the perk so I didn't realize how strong it could be. I always found it weird removing a token after EVERY attack you do, miss or not.
Yeah it can be pretty strong, the drawback is you have to spend time looking for your obsession then more time losing 3 chases. Its not even worth it unless you run nemesis and THEN you have to ask if tge speed boost is worth 2 perk slots. Some would say yes for me its meh
I find it not so worth that you have to find a leave Obsession to stack speed, but with 3 token, you gain 15% speed which is powerful.
But I saw Monto(?) use Wraith for easy benefit, as you can disappear during chase to gain token, and reappear and so on, you can gain 3 token in 20sec.
Right...so you don't see a problem with huntress moving at 125% missing hatchets and not getting punished for it?
You’re getting my opinion regardless, bud.
The speed boost is enough to get you a hit when you otherwise wouldn’t. Like I said, just don’t miss.