Habitual loading termination user

In Korea, there is a user who maliciously shuts down during loading to disrupt games.

The user is very famous in Korea.

The user's trolling has lasted more than half a year, and only the victim cannot be counted in a single day.

There will be no gamer who has not been harmed by the users while playing DBD in Korea.

The reporting system in the game is useless. I will not be the first to report this user.

There are not a few users who have been damaged by BH's incompetent operation.

This malicious user always uses expensive 'Add on' and 'Offering' for forced termination because there is a rumor that 'Add on' and 'Offering' used for forced termination are copied.

If this is true, I don't want to play DBD.

image.png image.png


The user's profile, (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343386022)

It's one of a lot of evidence.

His profile comments are full of scolding from the people he suffered.

He enjoys this situation maliciously.



I'm not good at English, so I don't know if the contents were delivered by using a translator program.

I'll get a macro response anyway.

But I sincerely hope that this will improve and that the reporting system in the game will function normally.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Comments