Which of these Chapter 16 killer candidates would you be the most excited for?

Comments

  • I'm a huge Candyman fan, it being my second favourite horror only behind Saw (if that's even considered a horror over a gore film).

    I'd kill to play as Candyman in Dead by Daylight.

  • Literally never heard of candyman... jason on the other hand...

  • I was thinking Candyman, but something is saying 'think Alien'. I'm still holding onto the Candyman, but for this one I'm gonna say Alien

  • Hellen... Hellen.. Hellen.

    BE MY VICTIM

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    Literally never heard of candyman... jason on the other hand...

    Your missing out

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    There's really not any option that I'd actually like to see in game. I'd be really disappointed if chapter 16 turned out to be some of these options.

    What do you want?

  • I would be happiest with the J-man because then we have all the really big slashers (Jason, Freddy, Michael, LF, and GF)

    of course I think he is one of the least likely options out of these (I think it'll be candyman tbh) but I want Jason so badly

  • I know I'm tired of Big horror icons coming into this game just to be punching bags and are a shell of what they are in there movies... Get it right, or don't do it, period.

  • I fully believe it to be Candyman, but I would much rather have a Xenomorph.

    The film is so many times more impactful and would bring in so many more people than Candyman could ever dream of.