Dead By Daylight: Hollywood
I think we all can agree that the devs have created some pretty amazing original characters.
If the devs had the opportunity to let one of their killers appear on the big screen which killer would you like to see and why?
For it me I am thinking the huntress because even though she is based off the bunny man. I still find her background to be more interesting than any other killer. And just imagine hearing her lullaby through out movie. I find that to be creepy on its own.
SN: I hope this forum was okay because I didn’t think “off topic” was the place since it’s supposed to be for topics that is not relates to dbd.
If the devs had the opportunity to let one of their killers appear on the big screen which killer would you like to see and why?
For it me I am thinking the huntress because even though she is based off the bunny man. I still find her background to be more interesting than any other killer. And just imagine hearing her lullaby through out movie. I find that to be creepy on its own.
SN: I hope this forum was okay because I didn’t think “off topic” was the place since it’s supposed to be for topics that is not relates to dbd.
Comments
Have it make the forum and its users appear .
But then it would be an post apocalypse world with everyone shooting each other and tons of poison so maybe not.
Uhh who would watch that? And we already have days of thunder for the running in circles.
It'd be a Running Man style movie, that way you can get all of the killers/survivors into it.
I'd watch a movie about The Huntress. Hell i was just now contemplating writing my own script
And the HBO idea is not a bad idea. Maybe did could possible do a killer a season. Similar to how AHS season 6 was done.