Can I get a normal lobby already?

So, after a long break (mainly because I was annoyed about the latest decisions of bhvr, engine.ini to be specific) I thought "hey, I my rank reset into green bot lobbys. Maybe I can just F around and have fun even tho my eyes are burning"....

And wellll No.

200+ ping lobbys all the time. And when Im once in a green ping lobby I have a vpn laggy killer from china. DbD is actually unplayable for me rn. I guess I have to drop dbd again for another multiple months.

EU servers btw. Pretty sure eu is one of the larger dbd communities so it really doesn't make sense to me.

Comments

  • No thanks. I love getting hit on the other side of a pallet as I'm running 15 meters away from the killer!

  • For some reason, we all are getting into lobbies that are not in our region. And it only happens in a certain time each day.

    For me, I'm on Brazil, and everyday and only at night, I only get lobbies(survivor/killer) with more 160ms, which leaves me to guess that the game is not queueing me in the servers of my region.

  • @Kees_T said:

    For some reason, we all are getting into lobbies that are not in our region. And it only happens in a certain time each day.

    For me, I'm on Brazil, and everyday and only at night, I only get lobbies(survivor/killer) with more 160ms, which leaves me to guess that the game is not queueing me in the servers of my region.

    Oh really?

    Well, @Peanits can we have some insights? What's happening rn?

  • Same here. Literally cant play as I keep getting connected to the wrong servers resulting in crazy pings.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290007#Comment_1290007

    Oh really?

    Well, @Peanits can we have some insights? What's happening rn?

    Yes. For me, it's already night time here. I oppened my game here and found a lobby under 10 seconds, but:

    ping.png

    Every lobby the game puts me into is with this ping, normally my ping would be at maximum 60ms on my region.