Survivor supremacy has to stop
And I had luck. The matching system screws me over.
Judging by the tone of the forum most killers have probably left or stayed low playing less.
Shame.
And I had luck. The matching system screws me over.
Judging by the tone of the forum most killers have probably left or stayed low playing less.
Shame.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What does ######### matchmaking have to do with "survivor supremacy"?
Solo survivor is quite shïtty at top ranks. Doesn’t feel like you have an advantage or anything. And it’s just the marchmaking you talk about. Probaly some solo red ranks had enough of the bullshït and teamed up with a low ranked friend to have fun again. Looks like 2 duos who did just that.
Red rank killer here. Matchmaking has always been broken but you can dominate if you have enough experience with killers that aren't trash and always go for the 4K when possible. Never worry about the feelings of survs because they can't do your job for you. Once Doom Eternal dropped, I stopped playing this much less but have a much better time when I do.