This game.
As much as balance issues ruin the game, ranking is bugged, the community is toxic, and the most new content we get are weekly outfit sets, I love this game. There's something about the thrill of a chase, the sound of gens whirring, hearing Megheads SCREAM, and the weirdly unsolved, mysterious lore, there's always something to fall back on. To drag you back into the Entity's realm. Everything about this game is what I need. I love it. I can't be the only one, right?
Comments
You're not the only one. Everytime I've quit this game, I've walked right back a month or so.
if you're new then is comprehensible, if you played this game for at least 2 years and you never felt a burnout, not even once, then yes, you're a very small minority.
No other game has a character or experience like Nurse. As much as I can hate this game sometimes, it will always have that.
Until someone releases and actual competitor to DbD that isn't IdentityV.
dbd is a hell of a drug
There is so much promise behind it. If you look at the creativity of the game, it's insane. The balance issues are obviously there, but the game is so unique.