Why I haven't played in so long
I know my opinion matters little to nothing Here is why I have stopped buying content and play maybe only 1-2 matches in the past 3 months. You really do have a fun game here. But I am not going to wage an argument here. My feedback. Mainly just complaints I guess...
Reasons:
1 ) DC Penalty. - Would have liked to of seen a "happy medium" for this new rule.
2 ) End Game Collapse - Too short IMO.
3 ) Hatch Closing implemented - Felt cheated if the rest of my team mates were/are Potatoes.
4 ) Lack of playable areas. - Too many cosmetics going out. Not enough new locations.
5 ) "Radar perks" - I felt Distortion should have been part of the standard kit, with NO tokens.
6 ) Changes to Ruin and Thana. - Not as viable for matches.
7 ) Changes to the Doctor. He feels less viable to play as.
8 ) Removal of the Moon offerings from the game in the past - The game no longer feels scary.
9 ) Nerfing of borrowed time - Doesn't feel viable.
10 ) Punishment system for Chat violations - Doesn't follow the Valve SRCDS community's suggested guidelines. ie. MUTE THE PLAYER, don't close the account.
12 ) No optimization of in-game Video settings for GPUs.
13 ) Lack of a PING bar for each player, including Killer in the match.
14 ) Hitbox issues.
15 ) NO viable mechanics to punish camping.
16 ) No present mechanics to punish the exit-zone dancers ;-).
17 ) The nerfing of all hand-held items. (instaheal medkits).
18 ) The past nerfs to Brutal strength, Fire-up for killers.
19 ) The lack of a handicap system to aid killers in matches against SWF teams.
20 ) The LACK of adjustment for Killer "cheese" insta-kills (a needed nerf).
21 ) Nerfing of Exhaustion status perks.
22) HItbox issues on safety obstacles
23 ) removal of Pallet vacuum.
24 ) LACK of Counters for insta-lock sandbaggers that force players to leave a match or sit idle on the server due to being trapped..
25 ) The fact that perks have no real value or viability in the Red Ranks for the killer.
Comments
I guess... (these wont be in order )
Well I guess I never had issues playing against Survivors with exhaustion status perks.
As for NO endgame collapse. I think if they wanted to prevent prolongued games. It could have been a LONG timer that started out from the begining of the match and perhaps set it for 45-60 minutes? Hunt: Showdown?
Original BRUTAL STRENGTH was actually fairly good. Nerfing and increasing it does change the effectiveness of a pallet loop's ability. Survivors lost quite a few safety pallets in recent changes and it would have saved the devs time by increasing the perk's effectiveness, vs having to go in and re-code the game for pallets.
Insta-heals made for really good plays for a survivor and punished a killer in some aspects.
I dont feel the doctor is strong by any means now. The old DOC felt more "cohesive" and a threat to play as. (imo).
11 got erased. It was a bad complaint. I forgot to re-number :P.
24 ) - Reply. Sandbaggers are players that have a fellow team mate and tries to block them from moving. Especially around Tile-walls, area of the map, especially on McMillan Estate on the side of a generator. There are glitches where a player can position themselves next to that team mate and AFK. The Person then is trapped and either has to wait for the killer to take them, OR in some of the matches i've had the killer just leave them there. The one person cannot move.
Borrowed time was amazing for the fact that if players could not rescue their team mates due to a camping killer. It helped pull them away from the killer. If the original perk was being used. It was due to bad trends of very bad killers.