Thumbs up

As most of you are aware, the ingame reporting function offers different category for reporting a player if they harassed you or cheated in some form. SUPPOSEDLY using that function to file reports is suppose to lead to disciplinary actions against the person (I'm not gonna get into a debate on if the devs actually act on these reports or not). Theres also an option on that list however for "giving props" in which you can report someone in a POSITIVE way. I just wanted to know if that is actually used at all. Is there some sort of reward for getting positive reports. It would be really cool if a member of the dev team could answer this, but if you yourself have seen some feedback regarding POSITIVE reports...feel free to answer it too.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I talked to a dev about this the other day, they were almost certain that it doesn't do anything. I think it would be cool if at some point DBD did introduce a kind of honour system, though, where people who got a lot of props could get rewarded. It would help to encourage positive behaviour, I imagine.

  • @Fibijean said:

    I talked to a dev about this the other day, they were almost certain that it doesn't do anything. I think it would be cool if at some point DBD did introduce a kind of honour system, though, where people who got a lot of props could get rewarded. It would help to encourage positive behaviour, I imagine.

    I would DEFINITELY appreciate that. Being a killer main, I get all sorts of nasty messages during the endgame chat, so abit more positivity would be nice. I feel like it would have to work off tracking UNIQUE reports though so your SWFs teammates dont just give eachother thumbs up EVERY match.