Immersive survs

By the title you may be thinking oh look a killer main. Wrong im coming on behalf of a surv game I had. It was a plague who was horrible I looped her til the last gen and got rid of her corrupt twice. I looped corrupt and then stunned the second and she only got me from bloodlust and then basement hooked me and I got saved and then she blocked me in the basement and she tunneled me. Them she did it again! And our team was my friend a rank 13 and 2 random rank 3 and 10 so when I lost plague I went to help with last gen(before I was hooked) and the 2 random left we could have 4 stacked but they were scared of being sick. Plague found the me(rank 10) hit her and then seen me so chased me bloodlusted and you know. So she slugged me and downed meg and I got saved by my friend and the rank 3 Steve but before that the meg was stealthy and worked on gens but no good progress then Steve was just crouching around without urban and so they FINALLY worked on gens in the end and we get bit with rancor (I was obsession) she lost me and No ed as well as corrupted the others so I left and messaged them said they suck for being scared and almost getting me killed and funneled and they called me selfish and said they played smart and I was downed first as if it meant anything. Also I was peerless and carried them so what do you guys think do you think thats a smart play style when they all could have escaped and let me be rancored? Also the met has been playing since it came out and STILL was scared out of her mind

Comments