Progress from PC ought to be transferred to mobile dbd

I'm not playing mobile because redoing the grind just feels like a waste of time. I want to play with the perks I have on PC.

So no, I'm not going to be playing mobile.


If progress from mobile also actually transferred over to PC I'd actually be incentivized to play it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I think they are fine with that. They are looking to broaden the player base, not move it from PC to mobile. I could only see them doing that if there was crossplay between PC and mobile, which is not going to happen.

  • The two games are run by different teams and designed very differently. It's not the same thing as cross-progression between PC and PS4, for example. Plus, I can see that being a balance problem with how differently the game's economy works in mobile.