D's am I the only one?
That fails it every single time?
That fails it every single time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only fail it when i dont want to fail it
I fail it at least once a every 3 days.
I used to, takes practice. Its really rare i miss it now
May have missed it 7 times in a row a few weeks ago lol this was within 2 days and every single time was because I was getting tunnelled.
Haven't since which is brilliant lol
DS helped me get good at skill checks when I was at purple ranks... but i haven't used the perk for months because the only way to get a Killer to pick up DS at rank 1 is to piss them off and go in a locker (which at that point is pretty much just head on).
I do when it's a Doctor sometimes. I occasionally do other times but generally I hit it. I haven't run DS in a while though. Usually I'll have some good games and then have some ######### ones where I get tunneled to death constantly, put the perk on, then don't get tunneled or they just slug me and I never get to use it nowadays though, until I take it off, and then the cycle continues.
Does the pass mark get bigger once it's leveled up?
Nope :D
I can never hit it so I don't use it. It's a wasted perk slot for me.
Every flipping time.
I'm playing now and got tunnel twice and failed it both times. I don't think it needs buffed I just need to get good.
I rarely miss it.