Ps4/Xbox killer's nickname in lobby

Why killer can see the survivors ID nickname in lobby then survivors can't?

Killer's nickname should be displayed in lobby. It's a real problem when we don't have choice to play against a dirty player who ruin a game or bein toxic, forcing to DC etc.

Comments

  • I'd be happy with this or removing the killer being able to see survivor gamer tags until end game scoreboard. I've escaped a killer in a match preventing them from a 4k and in the very next match had them again and they facecamped me. I didn't do anything toxic in the previous match to be facecamped - I completed all 5 gens while my teammates were switching off being hooked/saving. He caught me at end because bloodwarden, hooked me by exit gate, I unhooked myself and ran out. If I could've seen his name I would've avoided the back to back game, or if he didn't see my name I probably wouldn't have been facecamped since no one else was while I spectated.