Does anyone think killers such as slender man or jeff the killer will ever be added to the game the only problem I see with them being added is having to add a survivor with them but what do you guys think.
I think the reason they wouldn't add Slender Man is because of the irl incident/attempted murder that happened awhile back... That and we kinda already have a "jeff the killer" type killer cough Legion coUgHcOuGH. That's not to say that we can't get any sort of references to either party. The only sorta pop culture related killer I could see being added is one that doesn't have strict copyright claims from someone.
I don't think they will add slender man as yeah the attempted murder that happened which they made a movie out of and god knows where the licensing for him is anyways. And Jeff the Killer is JUST like the legion and I think they're focusing on a different killer than the standard stealth ones which we have a lot of
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the reason they wouldn't add Slender Man is because of the irl incident/attempted murder that happened awhile back... That and we kinda already have a "jeff the killer" type killer cough Legion coUgHcOuGH. That's not to say that we can't get any sort of references to either party. The only sorta pop culture related killer I could see being added is one that doesn't have strict copyright claims from someone.
I don't think they will add slender man as yeah the attempted murder that happened which they made a movie out of and god knows where the licensing for him is anyways. And Jeff the Killer is JUST like the legion and I think they're focusing on a different killer than the standard stealth ones which we have a lot of