DC due to connection should not result in a loss of pips

my net DCs from time to time and I keep losing pips and get the short ban when I have no control over that. I’ve had games where I would double pip, but then DC and lose all that. There has to be another way to handle a situation like that. Love the game though.

Comments

  • There's no method - or reason to have a method, for that matter - to somehow let someone "off the hook" for disconnecting from the game for one reason or another.

    Also, when you do that, you're affecting other players as well. It's on you to have stable internet, not on other players to endure it or the game to give you a break for it.

  • There is no way for the game to tell the difference between a legitimate accidental disconnect and someone choosing to shut off their internet for a few seconds to disconnect. While it's unfortunate that your connection keeps cutting out, we can't make any exceptions.