Devs can we please take a break !
Okay now, i understand that they release a new DLC every 3 months, which is awesome. But I think we need a break. So yes, I know another DLC is going to be released soon and we're gonna know what killer and/or survivor we'll be getting on May 26th. But I think after this next DLC we'll be getting, we need to take a break and fix the game before we release another DLC. Yes I know that if they don't release another DLC for longer than 3 months, the game is going to lose a lot of it's player base, but that's not what I really care about, I'd rather lose a small portion of this game's player base just to deal with all of the bugs and balancing issues it's got right now. It's crazy how many bugs there currently are in the game right now, and there's also a lot of balancing they need to do for both sides. All i ask is for a break to make this game a lot more better than it currently is instead of giving us so many DLC's. Don't get me wrong I love it when we get DLC's, it gives all of us something to look forward to and to be excited about. But this game just needs more help than it needs DLC's. Almost like an Operation Health from Rainbow Six Siege.
Comments
I agree,I dont care about a new killer,survivor as much as I care for game bugs to be fixed and both sides balanced properly,its not fun playing a game riddle with bugs and not balanced not even close to properly.
I know that no game is perfect, and yes there are bugs that are always going to be in the game. But the bugs this game has are very very noticeable and can be either game-breaking or unfair. I also understand that it takes some time and hard work to get rid of them, but I just want all of the main game-breaking type bugs to be fixed, and I also just want the game to be more balanced. That's why I just think we need a little bit of a break away from more DLC's because every time they add another DLC, yes it'll add more bugs, but it just adds a lot more balancing issues. It's better they get rid of the bugs and try to make the game more balanced so that way there's less to worry about when they add another DLC.