Can we have unlimited challenges?

I love the challenges from the archives. However, after you complete them all or when there's no current rift, obviously you don't have access to any. Is there any way we could get a option to have endless challenges outside of the rift? Preferably a bit more difficult than the rift challenges, but not ridiculously so. In exchange they can be worth 100,000 bloodpoints instead of the current rewards. You could charge 10,000 to start a new endless if you've completed every challenge or in order to reroll one if it's something too difficult for you. I'm thinking stuff like:

Survivor 3 games with No Mither

Kill 5 survivors with the effects from 5 stacks of Devour Hope

Escape 3 matches after successfully proc'ing Mettle of Man

Down 5 survivors while carrying another survivor

Have all 4 survivors escape through the hatch in one match

Have the entity finish off 10 survivors during End Game Collapse

Preferably get a bunch of different suggestions like this at one point and then put them up on a massive poll where players can rate them and the most favored ones can be used.

Comments

  • msot of them are terrible and promotes bad decision making by the survivors all the time who prefers throwing games for those challenges. is fine having some in a while for extra points anyway

  • Im game for more daily challenges that premote good gameplay like unhooking survivors safely. And idk for the killer side like hook 4 different survivors to promote playing the right way. Itd lower also this games agonizing grind.

  • @seki23 said:

    msot of them are terrible and promotes bad decision making by the survivors all the time who prefers throwing games for those challenges. is fine having some in a while for extra points anyway

    This. When there are challenges like "search 8 chests", I concentrate on that instead of actually doing gens and helping my team. (I know it's bad) And there are a lot challenges like that.

  • @seki23 said:

    msot of them are terrible and promotes bad decision making by the survivors all the time who prefers throwing games for those challenges. is fine having some in a while for extra points anyway

    This. I know I do dumb stuff for the challengs. I'd rather not have everyone do silly stuff like searching chests and falling from great heights all the time.

  • It would be cool if they reworked the ritual system instead of tying the challenges to the archive.

    Every day you get 1 new survivor and killer challenges, which you could reroll each once a day.

    Then you had 1 weekly survivor and killer challenge as well as 1 universal challenge (complete 10 trials, earn 250k bp, earn 12 gold emblems, etc). You could reroll all 3 once per week.

  • @MrCookie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287210#Comment_1287210

    This. I know I do dumb stuff for the challengs. I'd rather not have everyone do silly stuff like searching chests and falling from great heights all the time.

    or when they hook bomb in front of the killer, but but but but i ned to unhook 3 survivors in the same match safely, ah ah ah ah i have bt deal with it is even worse when they dont even have bt disgusting.