DC Penalty
I understand the want for this. But this is a really really big issue. Especially since your DC bans don't reset over time. I've had the same 30m DC penalty for over a week now. I can play any amount of games but the moment i get DC'd for whatever reason, its a literal half hour penalty EVERY single time. I've gone 24-48 hours without even opening the game and this is still a persistent issue.
Until you fix the current issues with the game that cause Security Violations and Game Crashes(not the hardware issues, thats user end) you should seriously consider removing the ban system all together, or revamp it so this stupid crap stops happening. I could see if i was a habitual DCer but I'm not. I'm just trying to play a wildly bugged game and its starting to feel relatively unfun. Punishing the players for the developers inability to properly fix their game is kinda stupid imo.
Comments
Im basically being told i have to go a whole week without dcing lmao
I'm not DCing on purpose though. Their servers aren't stable. If Steam starts maintenance for any reason and the crap goes down, it counts as a DC. Game bugs out? DC, so many other reasons besides "i dont wanna play this game" that aren't the players fault arent taken into consideration.