Glitch to clip you forever in a wall.

My father showed me a game he played last night where he faced a Legion on Crotas Penn Disturbed Ward. So the window with the curved circular room right. So legion vaulted it then just got stuck in the window vault wall on the the ground. He was not able to go out of it even with Feral Frenzy. It prevented him from hitting anything.... so good job devs. As per usual, 1 step forward, 10 steps back.

The reason I am posting this here is to see who else has had this issue.

Comments

  • Someone I know reported this about 2 weeks ago along with about 6 other game breaking bugs regarding maps so hoping those get patched next update. That one specifically was one of them it's just mentioning them publicly sometimes makes people abuse them so that's why he didn't do that.

  • @Dustin said:

    Someone I know reported this about 2 weeks ago along with about 6 other game breaking bugs regarding maps so hoping those get patched next update. That one specifically was one of them it's just mentioning them publicly sometimes makes people abuse them so that's why he didn't do that.

    Fair enough, seems scummy people do. Like my father was kinda cool about it. He stayed behind in egc just to give the Legion a kill cause the poor guy couldnt do anything. I'd hate to think others would purposely exploit it as it's just feeding the unnecessary toxicity.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286908#Comment_1286908

    Fair enough, seems scummy people do. Like my father was kinda cool about it. He stayed behind in egc just to give the Legion a kill cause the poor guy couldnt do anything. I'd hate to think others would purposely exploit it as it's just feeding the unnecessary toxicity.

    For that one specifically it's just when Legion vault's those two windows when using Frenzy. That's probably the only one that I was shown that can be caused completely by accident. Regardless it's still gamebreaking but BHVR should know about it at least. If they somehow don't they should now.