Private Reunions 5 Friends
It would be cool that 5 friends could play together. 4 as survivor and 1 as the killer. I dunno, it could be something interesting and funny
Tagged:
Trusted
It would be cool that 5 friends could play together. 4 as survivor and 1 as the killer. I dunno, it could be something interesting and funny
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can tho? Get in a costem game/kyf
I can't tell if this is bait or not
This is already an option in-game - you can create a game with friends by choosing the "Custom Game" option from the main menu.
On mobile?
on mobile?
Ah, I wouldn't know about mobile. It's still possible that someone might have an answer, but because DBD Mobile is a separate game run by an entirely different development team, it's not officially supported on these forums. The best place to go with questions about the Mobile game would be the Support service on their website (https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?p=all) or their official Discord (discord.gg/dbdmobile).
omg, you the best, you will go to heaven <3