Suggestion for Keys & Mori's that Both Sides will Love or Hate

Any Survivor holding a key can be Mori'd by the Killer;

  • Purple Key - Can be Mori'd by the Killer after being hooked twice
  • Irridescent Key - Can be Mori'd by the Killer after being hooked once

If the Killer burns a Mori offering the Survivors can open the hatch for free;

  • Yellow Mori - Only the Last remaining Survivor can open the hatch
  • Green Mori - Ony one Survivor may open the hatch (once; and whichever Survivor opens it first)
  • Irridescent Mori - Any Survivor may open the hatch (once each)

Comments

  • I think I'm gonna hate this for both sides.

    Because I don't want to be moried while using a key, and I don't want to give Survivors any chances at the Hatch while using a Mori.

  • I'd rather Survivor's last remaining unnerfed iridescent not be totally cucked. Especially by something as obnoxious as a mori.