Child’s Play Chapter Idea.
Place: Andy’s House and backyard along with forest.
Killer: The Doll (Chucky) Chucky will be small. His picking up effect can be a dragging effect therefore throwing survivors on the hook. His mori will be when his wife, (Tiffany valentine), will come with his son, (glen), and they all will start stabbing the survivor not stop all together till he dies.
Power: Play Time
chucky’s power will be him riding a toy train for 7 seconds around the map hitting survivors and breaking through pallets. The cool down for the power will be 15 seconds.
Perks:
Not Your Average Doll: you have an obsession for one survivor, when hooking that survivor, the entity will block 2 generators.
Friends Till The End: when damaging 3 generators, survivors locations will be shown for 3 seconds.
VooDoo: a survivor will cry in fright when a survivor dies, revealing where they are for 2 seconds.
survivor: Andy Barclay. It would be awesome to add a kid to the game! A kid in a kid form. Andy can be a fast survivor but a little dumb.
perks:
Mental Issue: when healing a survivor, it will heal you too. (Same perk pretty much like Adam Francis)
This Is The End Friend: When slowing down the killer with a pallet and running away, Andy will leave no scratch marks for 5 seconds.
Where Is Mommy: when a survivor fixes one generator, they’re location will be revealed to Andy.
I really hope this is added to the game, I worked hard on this. Comment and opinions on corrections about this.

Comments
It honestly can't really happen just because of size issues. A tiny killer would probably be hell for looping.
I don't think we'll ever get a kid survivor in dbd.
Hmm yeah, didn’t think about that. I agree.
Maybe the mom?
That could work
Maybe the Entity stretches his body out until he's tall enough. 😉
A really, really freakish looking stretched out, adult size Chucky doll. Ugh.
yeah, that sounds cool!
I am a big Chucky fan and would love to see him in this game.
As for Andy being a survivor, the adult Andy would work. Even teen Andy from Child's Play 3 would work.
I know many have pointed out the size issue but I think it's more of an issue from the fact that the devs have limited mechanics, not how he can fit in. With the entity being the one to bring him into this realm, I am sure there are ways they could explain how he would work.