Cheater Report
Hello, is there a place where I can send video proof of a cheater I stumbled upon? I've already reported them in game but I'm afraid it might not be enough to prove that they're cheating.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello, is there a place where I can send video proof of a cheater I stumbled upon? I've already reported them in game but I'm afraid it might not be enough to prove that they're cheating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're quite correct, for someone to be banned for cheating there does need to be video proof. If you reported them in-game already, the next step is to send a ticket to Support with your video evidence attached, which you can do at this link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
You will need both your own and the offending player's Steam ID64 or Gamertag (depending on which platform you're on), as well as your own Player Cloud ID, which you can find at the bottom of the Options menu in-game.
If your video is too big to attach to the ticket, you can upload it to YouTube as unlisted and copy the link into the description box of the ticket instead.
Alright thanks for the answer