Billy/Canibal Add-on Rework.

Can anyone tell me if a billy and or Canibal add-on rework has been confirmed. If so has an estimated date been announced?

Comments

  • Every Killer with Add-ons that dont follow the modern formula are "confirmed" for an Add-on pass (aka Billy/Bubba and bunny girl). Although no date is announced.

  • They've mentioned it in the past, that the Chainsaw Brothers are on their To-Do-List, but that's a long list. And as far asofficial is know nothing is planned yet.

  • @Exor said:

    Every Killer with Add-ons that dont follow the modern formula are "confirmed" for an Add-on pass (aka Billy/Bubba and bunny girl). Although no date is announced.

    Bunny girl? Huntress?

    I've never seen someone refer to her with that name. But I guess it's fair since she does have so many bunny like masks.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284820#Comment_1284820

    Bunny girl? Huntress?

    I've never seen someone refer to her with that name. But I guess it's fair since she does have so many bunny like masks.

    True I guess she got many different animal masks (especially the... uhm.. weird looking horse one). I bought the blight one, which is my favorite and run around as freaky bunny mutant all the time so thats probably why I called her that.

  • Don't forget Mikey!

    He has one too many uncommon and too few commons! :)

  • @Supernaut said:

    Don't forget Mikey!

    He has one too many uncommon and too few commons! :)

    I hope the devs give the newer killers some more gimmicky addons like myers has with his mirrors or hags shackles.