######### is wrong with the ranking system
I'm a rank 14 right now because of rank reset (of course) and I'm a hag main I joined a game and they were all rank ones twos and threes. What the ######### is wrong with this game
I'm a rank 14 right now because of rank reset (of course) and I'm a hag main I joined a game and they were all rank ones twos and threes. What the ######### is wrong with this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bugs and probably a lower amount of high rank Killers.
Or it's just the ######### devs that help nothing in this game