Holy Smokes BBQ & Chill is friggin awesome

I don't even care about the "see survivors for 4 seconds when super far away" part but I never realized that the BP bonus you get is ALL of your BPs. For some reason, I had always thought that it was for Hunting or something specific (which while good isn't "I need to unlock this yesterday" good).

I may have finally found my first Killer perk that must be on. The BP from this is kind of bonkers and I love it.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Be careful, once you are addicted it's hard to let it go.......

    Jokes aside, use a pudding/bps and try to get max points, then you will be in love with it, and imagine some sweet double bp......

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Be careful, once you are addicted it's hard to let it go.......

    Jokes aside, use a pudding/bps and try to get max points, then you will be in love with it, and imagine some sweet double bp......

    I bought Leatherface when I first got the game (in February) and I never bothered to level him up until now because I wanted to try a new killer.

    Silly Tippy! The dude is a lot more fun to play than I expected (I hate playing Bubba so I wasn't thrilled to play ANOTHER chainsaw killer) but he's fun to play and this perk is insanely good (especially for a relatively new player like me as I need to get Kate and Legion leveled up as I bought them when they turned into the survivor/Killer in the Archive this round).

  • It's in every single killer build, just like WGLF is in every survivor build. I just can't pass up those points.

  • It really is nice for that bloodpoint bonus you get, especially at the beginning ๐Ÿ˜

  • I agree. I never play a new killer if I don't unlock it first. It's definitely an S tier perk

  • Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to hit people with the dang chainsaw ๐Ÿ˜…

    To The Youtubes!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to hit people with the dang chainsaw ๐Ÿ˜…

    To The Youtubes!

    Play With Your Food and charge speed add ons can help if you're trying to catch up to people